RS 485 Converters - SCOM-USB
The PC-Remote Monitoring System (PC-RMS) is used to display, monitor, and configure the working parameters of SmartHarvest products. It is used to monitor connected devices to RS-485 bus. For SCCM series of products, PC-RMS enables the users to customize and configure a wide range of parameters.
User can run this software in Microsoft Windows®, workstation or notebook. It is supported by custom communication hardware (SCOM-USB) to interface with the device to be monitored.
- Enables live data monitoring with a real time clock.
- Provides charge controller parameters in graphs and tables.
- Provides alert and indication for panel voltage, battery voltage, unit temperature, etc.
- Provides data table to view the parameters of charge controllers after every poll.
- Enables customization of the polling interval time from seconds to 1 hour.
- Enables configuration of battery settings, night light settings, identity settings, charging current for battery, and battery equalization charge for SCCM charge controllers.
- Enables to view the Exports logged data (.csv) in Microsoft Excel® or equivalent spread sheet application.
- Provides long term storage without memory limitation.